Sunday 26 February 2012

The Follower (aka John McKellar pictured right) Reviews Paramo - Mountain Vent Pull-on Jacket.

To all reading our Blog...What can I say...I was stopped no less than four, yes four, times today on my walk with admirers catching no more than a fleeting glimpse of my 'Paramo Mountain Vent Pull-on'. As part of my 3 layered 'keep warm' system, developed on 'The Ben' last year when I was left stranded and dehydrated while BLT and 90Rocks were in the Rowardennan Hotel on the bevy.comments by BLT: 100% communication was maintained via txt and Mobile phone whilst we enjoyed our beers.

This garment is the cornerstone of my custom survival system. As soon as I pulled the 'Vent' on and felt the warm sensuous fibres against my skin, well nearly against my skin but not quite as I was sporting my merino wool base layer (to be reviewed on a later trek), I was nothing short of elated. To be honest I never really noticed the rigours of terrain and weather as most of my time was spent just thinking of how comfortable I was.
As soon as my finely tuned athletic body, see accompanying pictures, began to build heat I was able to engage the deep chest ventilation feature and the movement through elbow articulation worked just dandy after the team completed the trail and sampled a few pints of fine Irish ale in the Anchor bar...What can I say ! Go Paramo.


1 comment:

  1. Great review roma guy on top of his game...John your a real credit to your Paramo gear...

    ReplyDelete